Kromski Symphony Spinning Wheel
For those wishing for a production wheel in a traditional saxony form. The Symphony is your answer. A double treadle wheel that can be utilized in Scotch tension or double drive this wheel is made to sing while it spins your yarn fast and true.
What we love about it:
- Double Treadle design for easy treadling
- Large size allows for production work
- Beautiful styling brings to mind everyone's image of a spinning wheel.
- Available jumbo flyer.
- Beautiful European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel Diameter : 60cm (24 inches)
- Orifice Circumference : 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 8, 12, 16 and 20:1
- Additional whorls 5.5:1 & 25:1 available
- Leather bearings on front and rear maiden
- Durable brass bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension or Double Drive
- Double Treadle
- Total Wheel weight : 6.8kg (15 lbs)